Belt Splice Patch Kit
Martin® Splice Patch kit is a simple-to-use, fast-curing system for the repair and reconstruction of conveyor belts and other elastomeric components. Convenient pre-measured kits provide quality repairs of many industrial materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Use the Martin® Belt Splice Patch Kit to repair rubber or PVC belting, dress splices, patch linings in chutes, tanks, pipes and truck beds and mend urethane screen decks.
- Cured system provides superior elongation and high resistance to impact, tears and abrasion.
- Quick-curing, achieves operating strength in 45 to 60 minutes at 70 F. Maximum strength and flexibility in 12 hours.
- Only surface preparation required is wire brushing the surface to be repaired (Use Adhesion Promoter with application to metal surfaces).
- No protective clothing, no special application equipment, no special training required.
- "Side by side" two-component packaging simplifies handling and assures proper mix ratio.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application